Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy Twenty Ten!



The holidays are over.
The old year has passed.

Happy Twenty Ten! 
:: 2010 ::

No resolutions here.  Just a heart full of hope for the New Year and prayers for my family and friends. May your New Year be filled with all that you love and hold dear: a heart of peace, good health, hope, and blessings galore!

It's bitter cold here - like many places, we're in a deep freeze: the perfect weather for blogging, curling up with a good book and a purring cat, savoring a hot mug of cocoa or coffee, burning a beautiful candle (like my Winter Flurries candle above), watching a favorite movie, or taking a nice winter's nap.

I spent the weekend doing most of those things - and watching hockey!  (The NHL Winter Classic) ..oh, and shopping (nothing like some pretty girly things like fragrances and makeup to brighten the winter doldrums)!!  


I hope you're all staying warm (and safe!) with the ones you love wherever you are!


7 comments:

  1. I look forward to many fun projects this year and getting to know you better

    Happy New year Judy

    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Two Thousand Ten (we're saying it that way to help combat confusion in my school with the students!)!! I love your blog header! It is cold here and snowing! I hope the roads are clear before I have to drive them tomorrow to go back to work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Judy I love your blog header. It is so sweet. Your candle looks like a real yummy one. I spent the weekend taking down Christmas decorations and putting up my winter decor: skates, snowmen, mittens, snowflakes, etc. We had alot of snow yesterday. Andrew just snowblowed the backyard rink!! They have been skating already. This is early. But we'll take it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 2010!! The new header looks great. May all your wishes and dreams for your family come true this year, Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love pretty candles in the winter time! They make your house look so pretty and smell nice. I have some of the fake candles that come on automatically, too for the evening! Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Judy. Many blessings to you.

    It is cold here too, freezing tonight.....so unusual for us. Brrrr...

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wishing you and your boys a wonderful new year, Judy! Looks like you had a fabulous Christmas...so glad to see. Looks like the little one is going to love that bed! What a neat thing!
    All the best...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!