Wednesday, January 13, 2010

DaySpring Sign Contest!



The Nester {ADORE her and her blog}! is featuring a contest to win a $50.00 gift certificate towards the purchase of an adorable custom sign from DaySpring-Danielson Design Studio.

Above is the sign I think I'd choose if I won!  Isn't it beautiful?!  I did a mock up using my son's name.  I think it would be perfect for his playhouse!  I just love it!

Cross your fingers (and toes!) for me to win!  And be sure to stop by the Nester's blog and enter yourself in the contest, too!  And be sure and check out the DaySpring link above to see all of the beautiful signs available! 


9 comments:

  1. Oooo, I will check this out. I love her blog also.

    I love, love, love the name Ian.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crossed (and crossed!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Judy!
    I entered that contest too! Thanks for telling me. Your blog is beautiful, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Judy!
    I joined Google so I could comment on your blog!
    Beautiful, as always. I entered the contest too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, can you tell I'm not good at blogging!
    Sorry for the double reply but I never saw the first one go through! I'll get better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Judy for the mention, I entered too! I LOVE those plaques, arent't they beautiful!! I keeping my fingers crossed for ya! That would be perfect in his playhouse!! Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Luck! Fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Judy....just checking in and I should be doing housework.....yuck!

    The little lamp is on sale!!!!! I got the last S in our store. Yay!!!!

    Yes, we are in the high 60's. Boy, am I grateful....think I can sit on the porch wearing a sweater. It is still a tad chilly. Don't laugh!!!!!

    Have a great weekend. Hope you are okay....you've been kinda quiet.

    Hugs, Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Judy, just thinking about you.

    Sending hugs,
    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!