Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet 15


Happy 15th Birthday
to our beloved, faithful, loveable Westie,
Oliver

I adopted Ollie as a puppy back in 1996, and he has been my treasured, loyal companion ever since.  For those of you that are furbaby moms and dads, you know how a pet truly does become part of your family.  And I can't tell you how delighted I am that Ollie has made it to the ripe old age of 15 today to become BFF (best friend forever) to my son, too. 



Happy Birthday, Ollie!
xoxoxo
there will be an extra special celebration this weekend with cake and treats!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Ollie! (love his name) :) What a perfect photo too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Precious pictures, Judy! Happy 15th Oliver!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday, dear Ollie.

    Judy, I love how you love your animals.

    They mean the world to us, don't they?

    Hugs, Barb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ollie is such a happy looking dog! I just love him!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your Ollie reminds me of my Dakota. So sweet. Wilson, on the other hand, is full spirited terrier! He barks at everything!

    Happy birthday Ollie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Judy, just popping on and saw your comment.

    I must tell you that my mind is running towards Fall. I know you understand! It is taking all I can do not to post about it. I have ALL my Autumn books out and recipe cards spilling out everywhere. I have asked Ron to take down my Fall tree from the attic. He thinks I am truly nuts. I am!!

    Ain't life grand?

    Happy day, sweet girl.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!