Sunday, February 21, 2010

Alone Time

We're back from our trip (which was absolutely awesome from start to finish!) 

For fun my husband decided to take our son to see the ginormous monster trucks at Monster Jam this afternoon so I could have some time alone to unwind and unpack.


They scored awesome seats up close and center, and my husband brought ear protection so they wouldn't have to suffer from the incredible amount of noise (a must for kids).


Our son (like most little boys) loves these giant trucks!
This was the thrill of a lifetime for him!

We were afraid it would be overwhelming for him,
but he was completely enthralled from start to finish!


And me?
I hung out at home, had a leisurely lunch,
watched some Olympics and enjoyed the peace and quiet.

Lovely :)

5 comments:

  1. what an adorable father-son time!
    glad you had fun on your trip & are home safe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like the trip was fun from the beginning to the end! I had surgery on Wednesday and now have new expanders that I have named Hans and Franz (from the old SNL skit...we're gonna PUMP you UP). I am doing well although as usual I am trying to do too much too soon! Glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you are home safe and sound and that you had a great trip~! Looking forward to "seeing" all the great things you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great thing for a father and son to do together!
    I'm so glad you are home. AND that you got some quiet time! Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see more pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chip was supposed to take Cubby to that too!!! But he decided to go to the rodeo up in Slippery Rock instead....

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!