Friday, January 27, 2012

Playhouse Feature!


I'm always happy to learn that some little project or post on my site has been an inspiration to someone else!  Aside from community and friendship, that's the best part of blogging! 

Our backyard playhouse {above}  has always been one of my most popular posts.  I'm always excited to hear people's feedback on it and to read all of the features that others have done it.

So I was elated when Anette Snarby emailed to ask me if she could feature my son's playhouse on her popular parenting, Norwegian blog Foreldremanualen.no

She was looking for inspiration on building a boy-themed playhouse for her two, adorable sons and came across my son's playhouse.  You can check out her blog post here:  A fantastic playground - for the guys!


It's absolutely AMAZING to me that I could inspire someone, anyone - let alone someone so far away just through a simple little blog post!!   Totally makes it all worth while! :)

Anette, thank you so much for reaching out to me,
and for the nice email and post! 
I hope you'll share your finished playhouse with all of us!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Judy, came over earlier and then lost my internet connection. Yikes.

    I love this playhouse. I was telling Ron about it on Sunday. It is beyond fabulous.

    This is such a lovely happening. Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can understand why this is a favorite post - it's beyond lovely.
    And you're right, that's the nice thing about blogging - how our words, works, inspirations touch people we'd never met otherwise.
    Let's toast the wwworld for it.
    Wishing you a happy weekend,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This feature would make my day! It is so well deserved. Your playhouse is jaw-dropping-cool. It is how I discovered your beautiful blog. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comment! I love hearing from you!